Thursday, May 27, 2010

Day 2

I survived the first day! Who knew I could go one day without carbs. I'm guessing that this is going to get harder as time goes by. I didn't experience any headaches or nausea so that was good although by the evening I was feeling a little tired due to lack of energy. I stuck to the plan and didn't eat more than 4 IP packets when I could have had one more. I may have to do that today since I'm feeling very hungry.

I did ask my friend who is on this what she did for salad dressing. I have no clue on how to properly mix vinegar and oil. She said she's been putting hot sauce on everything even salads. Now I would never have thought of that but I did put it on my eggs this morning and it rocked! Guess I'll be stocking up on hot sauce! One thing about this diet is that it is extremely bland. I also need to get a variety on the vegetables. All I've been eating is salad and cucumbers. That's going to get old pretty quick. The list of "unrestrictive veggies" has barely a handful of veggies that I like. This is the problem when you do not cook and eat convenience food, you don't know how to be creative.

I did have a slight panic attack last night when I remembered that I was going to dinner with my friend tonight (plans that were made before I embarked on this diet). I don't want to sabatoge myself so early in the game so my plan is that no matter where we go, all I'm getting is a plain chicken breast and some lettuce to make a chicken salad. I must remember the goal and not be bummed out that I won't be able to enjoy all the awesome fattening food I use to.

No comments:

Post a Comment