Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Day 15

So WI wasn't as good as I thought it would be at 3.4 lbs but I can't complain. My total weight loss for two weeks is 11 lbs which is an average of 5.5 lbs per week. Definitely better than any other diet I've been on!

The doc did scold me for not eating 3 IP packets a day though. I told him that I was spreading out my lunch but he wasn't having it. He said I have to have that 3rd packet to maintain my muscle mass, which without it I'm creeping into the starvation diet which is not healthly. I guess part of me was thinking that it meant less calories but he's right, I don't want to lose muscle because in the end, muscle is what is going to keep the fat off.

So he said I can start buying the meal bars which from the 3fatchicks website I hear are really good. He advised that I cut one bar in half and have it for my afternoon snack then eat the rest around 7:30 as my nightly snack. He said not to eat them everyday since they do have carbs in them so hopefully I can restrain myself :)

Yesterday I stir fried shrimp for the first time!! OMG it was FABULOUS!! I dipped the shrimp in the Franks Buffalo wing sauce and I could have eaten all 16 oz of it. I saved half for lunch today and I can't wait to eat them (although I hope they taste as good as when they were fresh). I also made an awesome looking salad which I now realize cutting up a head of lettuce tastes so much better than the bag lettuce.

So I'm off to Week 3!

No comments:

Post a Comment